Work Hard, Enjoy What You Do.
At GroundLink, every employee matters because everything we do is focused on the clients we serve in every corner of the globe. With our award winning app, world class website and exceptional customer contact centers, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed black car drivers with discerning clients who value their time, value their safety and appreciate great customer service. We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what's on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there's always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day. We are always interested in adding extraordinary people to our team -- especially those who love new challenges, appreciate flexible schedules and are as passionate about their careers as they are about their lives.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Junior SQL Developer / DBA
We have high expectations:
- Enthusiastic self-starter and quick learner
- Interested in data and analytics
- Familiar with SQL (Very good!)
- Familiar with Excel (Even better!!)
- Knows about SQL Server Reporting Services (This would be great!!!)
- Not afraid to ask a question, but also able to find an answer using Google
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science is a big advantage
We are offering:
- Opportunity to work in a great team and learn from the experts
- Friendly work environment in the modern office in Belgrade city center
- Working with the some of the best and most common tools and technology (MS SQL Server and Excel)
- Very interesting projects and tasks
- Opportunity to quickly grow and improve your skills daily
Some of your daily activities:
- Writing a lot of SQL queries, stored procedures, views, functions…
- Optimizing, tuning and monitoring queries and stored procedures
- Creating reports and dashboards to help business users track the results and make decisions
- Cleaning up and analyzing the data in order to find patterns and make conclusions
- And much more, depending on your interests and goals
We have colleagues in New York and we are trying to be online at the same time with them for at least a few hours, so we usually work 12:00-20:00 CET.
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
For more information about our company, please visit our web site www.groundlink.com