Junior Salesforce Developer
We are in the business of IT services. It’s one of the fastest growing sectors in the world and we have really advanced technology. All of our customers are business customers and almost all of them are located in Australia. We have 50 team members working in our office in Belgrade, Francuska St. We have a great mix of educated and energetic young people. We have some pretty ambitious plans for expansion.
This is the job for the future. The Salesforce CRM platform is the world’s leading CRM, and we have the licenses with all the bells and whistles and one of the most advanced implementations in the world. It actually means something :). It means we are serious and not dreamers.
With the Salesforce implementation, GCOMM has commenced the digital transformation journey and it's just the beginning. We want to build a synergy between tools like Analytics software, Artificial intelligence, Chatbots and more. We want to automate most if not all of our repetitive tasks and build people+machines killer combo for the future!
And even better than working with the best damn software platform in the world is that you do it with the most awesome group of people who enjoy helping one another, having fun together and supporting one another. It’s just plain fun “most” of the time.
Working from 7am - 3pm, Monday to Friday you will become a highly valued and important part of our Information Services team that is essential to the daily operations of the GCOMM business.
Why should you become a Junior Salesforce Developer at GCOMM
- There is continuous learning of the subject area, software tools and people relationships.
- You get to be surrounded by awesome, knowledgeable, “been there, done that” colleagues.
- It is mentally challenging and suits those who like puzzles and problem solving.
- You will actually get to do things that are meaningful and people appreciate your contribution.
What do the first few months look like
- It can be a bit daunting but then plenty of others have walked the path and you have self confidence in your own ability.
- You will be in intensive training in order to come up to speed. We will sponsor for the Salesforce learning process.
- You will also learn how the GCOMM business works.
- You will have access to high-level training on the newest technologies in your field of work.
- You will become acquainted with your colleagues.
What will your future responsibilities include
- GCOMM does not sell software services so all your work will be tied around internal users, processes and procedures - no customers but that doesn’t mean less responsibility and boring projects.
- You will be working on projects like adding new features to the existing Salesforce implementation in Lightning or Classic combining back-end and front-end development.
- Building advanced Triggers to perform background actions or Batchable processes to perform some heavy processing.
- Create Unit Tests and Documentation.
- Work on the API projects like writing microservices who are exposed through the API gateway to our Partners or connect to the some of the leading AI API engines (like Watson or PredictionIO) in order to produce better user/customer experience.
- Combine all above and maybe more in order to automate repetitive tasks.
- If this all sound frightening no need to worry - you won’t be doing it all in your first week. If it doesn’t, even better.
- You probably have a Computer Science degree.
- Your English is excellent.
- You are proud of your knowledge of Object oriented paradigm, Script paradigm and Front-end industry standards like HTML, CSS, JS.
- You are familiar with Salesforce development or want to learn? If that's the case and you want to apply then jump into the Salesforce Trailhead (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/home) and do as much as you can before we invite you so we have something to talk about.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills, and find great pleasure in understanding how something works.
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- You have excellent time management skills and can work with short deadlines and under pressure if needed.
- You like to work hard during business hours and cool the afterburners outside of work.
How to apply
There are applicants who attach their CV to every job post and there are others who actually read the job posts. Which one are you? If you have read this far, you are probably thinking you can see yourself in this role which is great. It means you will do the following. You will produce an interesting cover letter and attach it along with the CV to the job post. If you are invited for an interview, you will present yourself nicely and will have read a little bit about the company and Salesforce products. And you will be calm and prepared for an enjoyable interview. You see, we are looking for the best people to join our team. We hope it’s you!