AN GROUP A/S (http://www.english.angroup.dk/) works with many of the biggest production companies in Denmark and also some throughout Europe, U.S. and worldwide. We are specialists within design and development of IT & Automation systems for manufacturing and process plants, focused on optimizing the customer's business. Our services include advisory, consultancy and project deliveries from the earliest idea level to fully operational systems. Range of our services is broad and contains, among others, automation, production optimization, traceability & validation, designing of industrial facilities and development of IT systems for production processes. Ours are the industrial IT & Automation solutions that really make a difference!
At our subsidiary company AN GROUP Balkan d.o.o, based in Novi Sad, we have open job position for:
Junior Software Engineer
Software engineering team based in Novi Sad office develops, in close collaboration with AN GROUP Denmark and customers, advanced IT solutions ranging from production close systems and logistics settlement typically integrated with customers' other business systems, to CLOUD-based analysis tools for optimizing production processes. Software is being developed dominantly in the Microsoft environment, driven by customer needs and requirements to use all the latest Microsoft technologies.
We expect you to have the following professional qualifications:
- University degree in IT domain
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Genuinely interested in newest Microsoft technologies
- Fluent in English
It is not essential but will be considered as an advantage:
- Up to 2 years of working experience in software development
- Description of some projects implemented during studies
- Knowledge of .Net Core
- Knowledge of Relational Database concept and design, and programming in SQL (T-SQL).
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Driver license category B
We emphasize that you are socially open, professionally ambitious with a desire to make a difference, and above all that you are quality conscious and determined to always deliver best possible solution.
You will be part of an agile development team working across our divisions, taking part in design, development and implementation of advanced software solutions for production management and analysis tools for optimizing business processes. You will get to work with many different tools and technologies, on projects which will vary a lot both content and solution wise, therefore your ability to acquire new knowledge and to switch and adapt to new assignments is essential, as well as your genuine interest in new technology.
What we offer:
- An exciting and innovative job full of opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Long term full-time employment
- Attractive working conditions and wages to match your skills.
- Occasional travels to clients abroad.
- Flexible working hours, lunch scheme and various other benefits