Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
JUNIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
About your Role
As a Junior System Administrator in our Payment Delivery ATM team, you will install, configure, administer and monitor the system. You will be responsible for system exploitation and maintenance as well as resolving problems regarding system exploitation. Also, you will provide technical support in system exploitation, you will do system testing and verification and train users. Finally, you will create technical system documentation.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Windows system administration
- You are familiar with Windows operating systems and MS Office tools
- You have basic knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team player and open to acquiring and constantly improving your skills and competencies
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Encouraging and helpful co-workers
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, a free gym, casual dress code, sports activities, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.