GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successfulinproducing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middle-ware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions. The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for:
<Junior System Administrator>
- LAN and WAN topologies and architecture knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems (Windows 2008 or 2012, Windows 7,8 and 10 )
- VMWare or HyperV virtualization systems knowledge
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory system
- Configuring and running DHCP and DNS services
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining user applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, anti virus software etc.
- Ability to make contacts with other departments, requiring tact and judgment to avoid friction; frequent contacts with administrators on matters requiring explanations and discussions; frequent contacts involving the carrying out of programs and schedules; regular and frequent outside contact with persons of high rank requiring tact and judgment; requires well developed sense of strategy and timing.
- Ability to interface with technical and engineering personnel in order to discuss technical issues pertaining to problems, purchases or technical specifications.
- Ability to travel onsite to provide support administration services to the company clients
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN topologies and architecture (Cisco preferred)
- Working knowledge of VMWare or HyperV virtualization systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory system
- Basic knowledge of IP telephony service
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure monitoring systems
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary and project based Bonus concepts
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Ability to develop through learning and teamwork in small and highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.