Our company is dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that is both creative and innovative. We create high-end scalable web services, new ad formats, security utilities and services, video games, various applic ations for mobile and tablet devices. And we strive for perfection. We believe that individuals need space to express their talent and vision, so join our team on the path to exceptional achievements and experience Kudos first hand.
We are looking for:
Junior System Administrator
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and reliable Junior-Intermediate System Administrator. We run growing Internet services that need to be online 24/7 with minimal (near zero) downtime. Our systems need to scale well with the millions of users that we have. If you like system administration, if you enjoy working with others in a team and if you have no problems joining a preexisting team, then we would be glad to hear from you.
- Find, Manage, and Optimize new affiliate partnerships and strategic developments
- Conversion, Usability & Web Analytics
- Optimize the funnel through testing and targeting approaches including: A/B testing, multivariate (MVT), and segmentation
- Manage conversion tests: plan, execute, analyze and follow up
- Find and manage new monetization ideas and channels
- Minimum of 1+ years of Linux system administration experience
- Basic knowledge of Debian distribution administration
- IPtables/Ferm configuration
- Basic knowledge of VOIP / SIP configuration and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of mail client configuration and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of MySQL CLI configuration
- Basic knowledge of Nginx, Apache configuration and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of Redmine CRM configuration and maintenance
- Knowledge of Git repository administration
- Basic knowledge of network configuration and maintenance
- Knowledge of VPN Administration (OpenVPN)
- Ability of debug failing services, network and hardware
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- Gitolite, Jitsi, FreePBX/Asterisk, Redmine experience
- Mail Server (postfix, dovecot) experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Job location is in Cyberspace
- Employee can work from a home office and be part of a multinational team.
- Communication with the all team members is done through Instant messenger, Skype, email and other collaboration tools.
- No bureaucracy
- Chance to grow to a leading position
- Friendly co-workers
- We take feedback seriously
How to Apply
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents, namely, your CV, Cover (Motivational) letter, salary expectations and the possible start date. Feel free to include any information you deem relevant about yourself and your past working experience and apply through our website or send it electronically.
We usually respond to applications within two working days. After some initial questions via email, you will have an interview via Skype or over the phone. At the latest, one week after the interview you will receive the final answer from us. Once you start working with us, we will evaluate your performance over a one month trial period. You will be reimbursed for the trial period, of course.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.