We are an independent games developer fueled by the creativity of 166 awesomely talented people from all over the globe. Our purpose is to make a difference in the lives of our players, of our people and within our local community. By providing the best gaming experience to millions of people worldwide, we aspire to make the kind of games you want to tell your friends about. Our first game, Top Eleven, is the most successful online sports game ever made with more than 150 million registered users and has been played in every country in the world. Our second one, Spellsouls: Duel of Legends, brings the intensity of real-time PvP battles and the intrigue of card-based MOBA to mobile. At Nordeus, we nurture trust by having fun. We’ve built an incredible culture that empowers each and every one of us to develop our full potential. Together, we never stop to think big.
If you would like to join us in creating our next big hit, please visit our jobs page at http://www.nordeus.com/careers.
This is your chance to join a young, international team of forward-thinkers and world-class engineers to help raise the bar in game quality.
Junior Test Automation Engineer
As Junior Test-Automation Engineer at Nordeus, you will…
- Be a highly technical whiz.
- Be a fast learner able to take advantage of our focus on development.
- Be enthusiastic about building and maintaining automation frameworks.
- Be committed to isolating problems and debugging.
- Be zealous in creating functional, integration, performance, usability, compatibility, automatization, and end-to-end tests to make sure our games are ready for the world.
Your responsibilities will be to...
- Collaborate with your team members to determine the overall testing strategy.
- Write scripts and programs to automate testing and development processes.
- Establish, maintain, and innovate test-automation frameworks.
- Create tools that will simulate the production environment.
- Build quality from the beginning by participating in all game-development phases.
- Design, manage, and execute test cases, and report on defects.
- Monitor the health of live products and raise any issues to the team.
- Work closely with Customer Support and our users to investigate specific events and problems.
To deliver these responsibilities effectively, you will have…
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Some knowledge and experience of software testing and automated testing techniques.
- A good understanding of software-design principles, object-oriented programming, patterns, algorithms, data structures, and multi-threading concepts.
- Solid coding skills in Java, C#, or similar, and good knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge of shell scripting and Linux command line tools (a plus, but not a requirement).
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The capacity to set priorities, and correctly gauge and schedule your work.
- The willingness and ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like your new job, send us your current CV and a cover letter telling us how and why you want to help us be excellent. We look forward to hearing from you!
We offer a fun, friendly and dynamic working environment, the ability to work closely to some of the most talented engineers in the region and lots of opportunities to get your ideas seen and shipped.
Check out the list of our benefits here: http://www.nordeus.com/careers/benefits.htm