Job Title: Junior C++ SW Development Engineer
Contract type: full-time
Job location: employment will be in Belgrade - Serbia with possible travel abroad
Nobug is an expert digital design verification company that masters a full range of technologies (functional, formal, assertion-based) with a variety of tools (Specman, RuleBase, Vera, SystemVerilog, Verilog-PLI/C).
Nobug teams distinguish themselves by the proven capacity to deliver turn-key, high quality ASIC and SOC validation.
Through flexibility and quick response to the changing industry, NoBug proved to be positively thinking, innovative and progressive supplier for its customers - leading edge companies such as Intel, Broadcom, Texas Instruments, Cisco Systems, Synopsys,AMCC.
- Graduate Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics
- At least 1 year of software development experience and very good knowledge of C/C++
- Good command of software engineering best practices, data structures and algorithms
- Ability to understand and solve complex technical problems
- Communicative English.
- be part of the software R&D team engaged in a key project with NoBug’s client, the leading EDA Tools company and global leader in electronic design automation;
- contribute to developing automation tools, compilers and simulators for hardware description and ASIC verification languages, being in contact with remote teams from different continents.
- Complete life-cycle of a product is covered, including design, testing, maintenance, customer support, quality assurance.
- Motivating salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical insurance
- Allowance for lunch and other benefits
- Multinational client, exposure to leading projects
- Friendly working environment
Join our team!
For more information about our activity and our clients please visit us at www.nobugconsulting.ro
Note: Please submit an English version of your CV electronically.