Northprim is an IT consulting company based in Sweden, providing advanced IT solution services to Swedish- and International companies in various industries. We are active in one of the most dynamic and innovative markets in the world, where we are working with ground breaking technologies, innovation and global customer base.
Our customers vary from global start-ups in expansive phases to more traditional companies with a mature IT landscape. With our team of talented and dedicated IT professionals, we help our customers drive their IT- and Digital agenda.
We have a growing demand of our services and are looking for enthusiastic and creative future colleagues who would like to work in an international environment with the most developing and rewarding projects in the IT-industry.
Lead .NET Developer
We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded engineers to join our consulting team and help our customers build state of art IT applications. As a consultant, You play an important role working side-a-side with our clients, not only in delivering your IT know-how but also in representing Northprim - you’ll constantly challenge yourself, your colleagues and clients. As majority of our clients are based in Sweden, You are expected to have the possibility to travel extensively.
What You will do
- Work side by side with our clients, supporting them in the IT development projects
- Utilizing clients and/or industry best practice in IT development and design
- Take part in delivering ‘top of the line’ projects, apps and prototypes in close collaborations with our clients
- Work in an international setting with base in Belgrade with frequent travel to Sweden
- Grow your and your colleagues’ careers through knowledge sharing, team work and innovation
Who You are
- You have a deep understanding of .NET Core
- Worked with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Have experience with the following technologies: Docker, ELK, Mongo DB, MySql (or similar)
- You are flexible, service oriented and excellent team player
- Should be able to discuss architecture with senior colleagues
- You love learning, working and growing as a team
- You have a good attitude to diving into code or systems that You don’t have knowledge about and are happy to learn new things
- You are able to frequently travel to Sweden for work at the client site
What can Northprim offer You
We can offer You a role in a highly innovative environment in a company with great outlook with a competitive salary.
You will be able to work on most ground-breaking projects and be part of an international team. We offer a working culture with the respect for the individual, trust and great career opportunities.
- Competitive compensation, with pension and medical insurance included
- High focus on personal growth through training and education
- Team building, conferences and events
- Modern offices in Belgrade, with high-class amenities
- Possibility to travel and work in Sweden
- High focus on achieving Your personal and professional goals
Please reach out to us by sending a short personal letter about Yourself and Your CV electronically, or if you have any questions please contact Darko Miladinovic at +381 62 242 255.
We are looking forward to You becoming a part Northprim!