Our partner Aspen Dental is a part of the USA consumer healthcare group, with headquarters in Chicago dedicated to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. With over 20 years and 1200 Aspen Dental locations later, our partner has changed access to dental care nationwide. The company provides comprehensive practice support and business expertise to dental, urgent care, and medical aesthetics providers.
Through a deep expertise in marketing, demand generation, real estate, and product development, they create and scale trusted consumer brands that are loved by patients and providers, so they can bring better care to more people nationwide.
Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. The dental industry is currently undergoing a fundamental change with the consolidation of offices via service organizations such as Aspen, resulting in new investment in technology resulting in advances in scanning, modeling, 3D printing, and AI for diagnosis, therefore we have decided to expand our team and build a high-scale team in our Belgrade office.
Join our growing team of amazing twenty six engineers in Belgrade as a Principle/Lead Data Engineer
As a member of The Aspen Group data team, you will support data driven strategic and operational decisions for both our technical teams and cross departmental needs. At Aspen we are ongoing a journey to overhaul our technology from our legacy data center in the Cloud (GCP).
You will be responsible for building 100% cloud native data pipelines using a modern stack approach using tools such as Dagster, dbt, Dataflow, Pub/Sub, DataProc, Cloud Functions, BigQuery and much more.
We have an exciting new office in downtown Chicago that is in the Fulton Market area or join us in Syracuse, NY, with our other development location. Flexible working is supported.
- Design and develop complex data solutions to support The Aspen Group companies
- As part of the modernization process you will be responsible for transitioning legacy data applications in Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services and working with the Data Integration Teams as part of the transformation
- You will design, architect, deploy and test data solutions using a devops culture
- You will be responsible for defining the pipeline and how this integrates into our CI/CD Pipeline and partnership with our DevOps Teams to introduce new tooling
- Define and build data contracts for real-time event streaming using schema registry
- Build out data pipeline framework for ingestion using multiple data sources into a standardize data processing pipeline
Define and implement data quality and assurance processes
- 5+ years data processing in a large data environment
- 2+ years’ experience working in big data processing environments
- Working knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of design patterns in the Cloud and Building well architected solutions
- Strong Data Modelling
- Experience of working in the Cloud (AWS or GCP), ideally with experience of working with DataFlow and PubSub
- Knowledge of working in a HIPAA and SOX compliant environment is a plus
- You speak fluent English.
- Our offer:
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and trainings, as we are dedicated to provide all our team members with the opportunity to enhance further their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Modern, sunny and open working place with positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!
InterVenture is a Swiss product development company assembling all-star engineering teams who build amazing software solutions for a decade now. We are a company that enables our partners to build remote software development teams in our engineering hub in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Nis while giving our member engineers opportunities to work with amazing international companies, tackling global challenges. We cover media, telco, classifieds, insurance, fintech, mobile payments, e-commerce, logistic industries.
Modern technologies, exciting products that shape global industries, direct impact on product development, up to 3 weeks hiring process and no waiting on the bench policy!
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Senior software developer
Nedefinisane stavke ugovora i loša komunikacija između interventure i klijenta kao što su radno vreme, slobodni dani za konferenciju i slicno. Talent Manager nije prisutan ili je pre zatrpan poslom.
Beograd, Hibridni način rada
Beograd, Hibridni način rada
Beograd - hibridni način rada
• You are welcome to stop by anytime you like • A truly unique event, tailored for new ideas and fun times
Winter and summer outdoor events with sweets and beer during the whole year
Table tennis, Picado, Running crew, Volleyball, Basketball, online yoga stretching, you name it...
A very special sign of appreciation if you recommend a new colleague. After a successful trial period there is a money bonus waiting for you
Your ally, person to help you in your professional and career development
It is not a benefit any more, it is our duty to keep our colleagues health and happy
Passionate players with new titles get together every Monday at our dining room
Creative workshops and Digi Kids school of programming for kids of our employees. Participating in Lego League competition and much more
Find your perfect mix of both
For shopping, traveling, well/being services…
Who doesn’t love to travel? From time to time you would have an opportunity to visit partner’s the HQ.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...