One of our clients is one of the largest Germany’s legal advice platforms. They make legal advice easy and connect advice-seekers and lawyers. People seeking advice use the platform as their first point of contact for various questions and problems. For lawyers, the platform is an indispensable part of their online marketing. The company was founded in 2004, and employs 100 people at the moment.
- Take full ownership of our infrastructure on AWS
- Own & lead our DevOps-Team
- Ensure availability of our production infrastructure 24x7
- Improve our developer's toolset
- Set up CI/CD environments
- Migrate our infrastructure to Infrastructure as Code
- Share knowledge of our infrastructure to enable engineers
- Development of automated software tests with unit, functional or acceptance tests
- You are experienced with AWS: EC2, RDS, Elasticsearch, EFS, ALB, VPC
- You have deep technical knowledge in networking topics: routers, switches, vlans, VPN, WiFi, routing
- Have years of production experience in PHP-based app environments (nginx, php-fpm)
- You are experienced with IaC like TerraformWant to improve things and learn continuously. You are not afraid of changing existing procedures to improve
- You are communicative, dedicated, team-oriented and want to bring in your knowledge to bring us forward
- The opportunity to help us in shaping the future of legal advice
- An agile and growing company with a lot of creative freedom and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours in a permanent employment relationship and a healthy work-life balance
- Numerous further training opportunities (further training flat rate, Udemy courses, specialist conferences)
- Numerous team and company events
Deadline for applications: 23.08.2022.
As startup professionals ourselves, our mission is to link aspiring engineering and design talent in Serbia with fast-growing startups in bustling Berlin. We pave the path for our clients and colleagues towards a remote first, fair-pay extended office.