We are looking for:
Lead Hybris Solution Architect
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Hybris Solution Architect is responsible for analysing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical BSS solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
Work on Hybris offer preparations and Systems Integration Projects (Ericsson BSS Solution) with the following responsibilities:
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
Participate in the support activities related to the solution maintenance:
- Support maintenance of the solutions
- Change requests analysis
- Impact analysis of upgrades of Ericsson or third party products
- Consultancy in handling of error corrections
- Follow-up Customer satisfaction
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer in Telco ICT.
- Knowledge of solutions and project experience in at least two successful Hybris projects.
- Client facing experience. Ability to engage and constantly communicate with the customer in the context of the work.
- Excellent command of English and Serbian (both spoken and written).
- Availability to travel all around Region Mediterranean
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Serbia (RS) || Serbia || Belgrade || ServEng
Application/CV is to be written in English language. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.