HelloWorld.rs je najposećeniji sajt za zapošljavanje IT-evaca u Srbiji. Naša misija je da zapošljavanje u IT industriji učinimo lakšim i bržim. Korisnici sajta nam nisu samo brojka u bazi (ovo nije demagoška žvaka), već smo pasionirano posvećeni povezivanju tech talenata sa odgovarajućim poslovnim prilikama i svakodnevnoj komunikaciji sa njima. Deo smo Infostud grupe, poznatiji kao mlađi IT brat sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Od malih nogu volimo da eksperimentišemo i testiramo ideje, kako bismo prepoznali i zadovoljili potrebe naših korisnika. Volimo ponedeljak, ne volimo bug-ove, obožavamo (naizgled) loše fore.
Lead Programmer - Ubisoft
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence, with the main expertise in PC. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are!
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Lead Programmer to join our growing team! As a lead programmer, you will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers, as well as the collaboration with the other teams on the project.
- Lead and manage a team of programmers
- Coach and guide the development of the team members
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas
- Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management
- Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project
- Actively work with other department leads and facilitate the information flow
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
- Perform other related duties
- 5+ years’ experience of programming (C/C++ will be considered an advantage)
- Relevant experience as a team lead
- Experience in games development and passion for games is a bonus
- BA in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Flexible and open minded person
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail and goal oriented person
- Working well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Updating job knowledge proactively
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.