Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
About your Role
As a Lead Software Developer in our International Development Team, you will be involved in software design, and you will lead full stack software development (including single page web app, REST APIs, domain logic, data access, BPM, messaging). You will review code and assist other team members, develop and build environment setup. You will be leading by example, demonstrating best practice and supporting Software Developers through the planning, design and verification stages of software development.
You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we learn and apply challenging new technologies: Angular 2, Camunda BPM, ASP.Net Core, Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Docker.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development, especially in web application development
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence, you have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team-player, and to you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing.
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with new challenging technologies in an excellent team of people
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department under following address by sending your CV electronically.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.