TallyFox Social Technologies AG is an award winning global SAAS software development company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland with a Branch Office in Novi Sad. TallyFox Tallium is a platform created to facilitate knowledge sharing, content management and communication. You can find out more about our company here https://www.tallyfox.com/
Lead Web Designer
We are looking for a full time experienced web designer to become a member of our product development team in Novi Sad, Serbia.
This is a unique opportunity to join a seasoned development team and lead the web and mobile design of our highly scalable enterprise platform. You will be a key contributor to the user experience of our web-based product. By shaping the user experience of the product through user testing based on Personas and user stories you will be a central person for solving complex interaction challenges.
- Work on the Tallium knowledge management platform which has been live for over one year
- Resolve complex problems for existing UI of our product by modifying current elements and leading incremental changes towards a better interface
- Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements
- Work closely with other members of your Scrum team, who are experts in frontend and backend development and QA
- Use prototyping as a tool to come to the whole team's early understanding of new or improved features
- Develop and validate solutions using personas and user testing
- Act as owner of user experience with in-depth knowledge of best practices and standards
- Lead continuous improvement of user experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience Web design
- Strong creative, conceptual, and strategic-thinking skills
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles
- Ability to solve complex design problems through a user-centered design process that accounts for user goals, business requirements and development needs
- Good communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
- Desired Skills and Experience:
We offer you:
- Challenging project, utilizing latest technologies to build own product
- Opportunity for personal development
- Positive team culture that inspires your best work
- Part of a team of open-minded and motivated experts
- Competitive salary with flexible work hours
You can meet our team here and see our great work environment that you should be part of, too!
If you think you are a right fit for this position, please send us your CV in English & include your portfolio.