We are looking for a:
Linux System Administrator Medior
What are we looking for?
- - Knowledge of Linux administration
- - Knowledge of Bash or other scripting languages
- - Basic knowledge of Git and one of the CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Teamcity etc)
- - Basic understanding of cloud computing
- - Good understanding of networking and TCP/IP Model
- - Understanding concepts of virtualization and containerization
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Nice to have:
- - Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- - Experience with monitoring software (Zabbix, Nagios)
- - Relevant certificates
- - Ability and willingness to learn
What you will do?
- Be part of the team responsible for supporting Linux operating systems and resources in the cloud (AWS)
- Be a part of the team responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Linux and Mac workstations using Foreman
- Perform daily duties of maintenance, scripting and troubleshooting of Linux infrastructure
- Perform installation, upgrade and maintenance of Atlassian tools including JIRA, Confluence
- You will have the chance to learn and grow your experience with tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Terraform, Docker in subjects such as creating AWS Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code and deploying applications using CI/CD pipeline
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: