Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
About your Role
As a Linux System Administrator in our Payment Delivery team, you will install, configure, administer and monitor the Linux system. You will write Bash scripts, administer Linux mail server and Linux proxy server. In addition, you will detect and resolve problems, and upgrade and manage patches.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Linux System Administration
- You are familiar with TCP/IP network protocol.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team player and open to acquiring and constantly improving your skills and competencies
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Encouraging and helpful co-workers
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, a free gym, casual dress code, sports activities, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.