Emisia Consulting is a leading software development company located in Kragujevac, specialized in translation software applications, with a long tradition of providing quality software solutions. For more information about company, please visit www.emisia.net
Due to the fact that we consider the prosperity of our company to be the outcome of capabilities and skills of our employees, we pay serious attention to the selection of our staff and their further advancement. Currently, we are looking for a talented, passionate
Linux System Administrator
Job location: Kragujevac
If you’re looking for a challenging position that exposes your skills, this is the job for you!
What you need for this position:
- Linux Server Administration (RHEL strongly preferred)
- High level Network Experience / Network engineering concepts: OSI layer familiarity, Firewalls, Load balancers, CDN’s, VPNs
- DNS management
- Understanding Unix shells / environments: BASH, KSH, CSH
- Apache / LAMP
- MySQL admin
- Experience with VMware Tools / Vsphere / ESXI
It is an advantage if you have:
- C++, PHP
- Understanding of SSL / SSL certificates
- HTML / CSS
- High level / scripting experience with: Perl, Python, BASH,
- Hands on Hardware experience including, but not limited to: Desktop / Server break/fix, building server racks, managing / balancing UPSs
- Automation / Configuration Management with Puppet
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios and alternatives.
- Experience using a version control system
What you will be doing:
- Provide System Administration Support for RHEL 5, 6, and 7 servers
- User Administration
- SSL Certificate installation
- Suggest, plan, and implement additional platform features
- Upgrading, and maintaining RHEL servers that host multilingual machine translation software
What's in it for you:
- Pleasant working environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Stable and well organized working conditions
- Traveling opportunities
Working place is in Kragujevac, which would require you to be stationed in Kragujevac as well.
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
Application deadline: 30.07.2016.