Guidance d.o.o. (www.guidance.rs), Microsoft Certified Silver Partner in learning and midmarket solutions in Belgrade, Serbia and daughter of Ever-Near, a European leader in outsourcing based in Brussels, Belgium has the exclusive partnership with a selected set of clients in MS Dynamics NAV and AX (Axapta) in several Western-European countries for extending in Belgrade its ERP and MS Dynamics NAV/Axapta team for developing and customizing their MS Dynamics NAV/Axapta based ERP products and solutions. In this context, Guidance d.o.o. has organized a three months Learning Track where a selected set of bright candidates will be trained into the leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment. You can be one of them!
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / nearshore outsourcing services from Brussels (Belgium), Belgrade (Serbia), Skopje (Macedonia) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union (especially Belgium, Germany, France and The Netherlands) and in the USA. Ever Near believes in the ability of Companies to achieve Business Targets by Teams with remotely working team members, Synchronously and in Real-Time, using state of the art Communication and Collaboration Technology, preferably with team members with close background. Ever Near has a decade of presence in the Balkan and in specific in Belgrade by its daughter Guidance d.o.o. Ever Near is a Certified Partner of Microsoft in MS Dynamics NAV (Navision) and MS Dynamics AX (Axapta).
Western-European Clients in MS Dynamics NAV (Navision)
The core business of our clients in MS Dynamics NAV (Navision) is the development of leading solutions and products based on MS Dynamics NAV.
Career Opportunities@ Belgrade
MS Dynamics NAV Test Consultant with NAV Learning Track
You will be trained during a three months in understanding of ERP business processes, project management, testing procedures, the design and develop our clients’ next generation Microsoft solutions with Microsoft Dynamics NAV in a most leading Belgrade based team. You will work with this fully database and/or object based Solution Framework. You will get certified by us in MS Dynamics NAV and enjoy the related coaching and learning. After this Learning Track, you will be member of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV team in Belgrade and partner up with one or more of our Clients’ development teams in Western-Europe. This means you have daily contact with these teams and benefit from leading architects.
Your Profile as MS Dynamics NAV Test Consultant with NAV Learning Track
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics
- If You have a practical experience and a working knowledge of ERP business processes, development and testing in object oriented solution frameworks and/or customization in ERP environments, it is most welcome
- Any additional background in Microsoft SQL Server, MS .NET, MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, BI is most welcome
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently
- You are communicative and interactive, driven to master English at work for ICT and business
- You are strong in object oriented analysis and design and in object oriented and/or object based development, you see sharp in layered and complex modular environments and you are a fast and driven learner of new technologies and concepts
- You stand for your promises and integrity
- You will enjoy a respectful salary during the Learning Track and afterwards have a leading salary with a long-term and clear career path
- We offer you a growing international company, leading in its competency domain, with clients interested to see you outperform
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter
- Occasion to travel to several countries in Western-Europe
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV (with a recent photograph) in English to email@example.com Please refer to the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email. Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.