About Zilker Technology
Zilker Technology is a Software Solution Provider focused on Integrated Digital Experiences, Commerce, Mobile, Creative, Enterprise Service Bus etc. Company was founded in 2014 by leadership team who built a 600-person consultancy in North America, Europe, India and Brazil from 2002-2012.
We are an expert integrator that combines the agility of a start up with the experience, scalability, and process rigor of a global consulting firm. We invest heavily in pre-sales of software solutions, and then provide delivery excellence to encourage the adoption of more IBM solutions. Corporate Headquarter is in Austin, Texas, with US nationwide coverage, and European team in Belgrade, Serbia.
Our team has deep and varied eCommerce, Portal (Digital eXperience), Social, Mobile, Process, and Creative skill sets. These skills coupled with our ability to execute make Zilker an excellent partner for creating, developing and improving digital experiences. The team has implemented or enhanced more than 200 Portal and/or Middleware solutions for a wide variety of clients.
Zilker is expanding its eCommerce, social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of services that are revolutionizing the industry. Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel innovation.
As an addition to our team in Belgrade, Serbia, we are looking for:
Managed Services Operations team member
1 Position open
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Work directly with the customer and/or support staff to isolate and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Support customer requests via the telephone, chat and through a ticket system.
- Provide top level troubleshooting, and enhance the user experience
- Follow-up, manage, resolve and close assigned trouble tickets.
- Monitor enterprise systems through monitoring software
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot services for customers
- Have opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in the cloud computing space
- Be part of 24x7 support team and on-call duty
- Conduct periodic technical training
- Knowledge of servers/computers hardware and software
- Experience with Linux or Unix operating system, Unix or Shell scripting, experience in VMware/virtual environment, SQL or DB2 database queries, monitoring tool
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and understanding of networking concepts
- Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in Serbian and English)
- Must be able to work efficiently in high-pressure situations
- Good organization skills - priorities of task, good attention to detail
- Constant need for self-improvement and learning
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
- IBM Software stack support will be considered as a great advantage
- Enterprise level configuration management experience
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment
- Experience in domain network administration (windows/Linux)
What we offer:
- Opportunities to support top brands
- Permanent employment in Belgrade
- A competitive salary, bonus and benefits plan
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Development through training, education and certifications