Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
Our client is an IT company working with clients in Nordic region within financial services industry. The team in Belgrade is a team of highly qualified and passionate people working in a dynamic and inspirational environment. The company believes that people are the most important asset and this conviction is reflected in their activities, culture and performance management. On behalf of the client, Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fill the position of:
MS SQL Server Database Engineer
- Working with colleagues across the organization to interpret customer requirements and turn them into strong database design specifications
- Constant performance optimization and tuning of our product database
- Data migration to our product database
- Maintenance and configuration of our product database
- Maintenance and improvements of our business intelligence infrastructure
- Participate in various projects and development groups
- 3-10 years’ experience of extensive commercial experience and working knowledge in all aspects of MS SQL Server database administration, within the financial domain as a plus
- Experience in writing optimized T-SQL scripts
- Experience in databases synchronization
- Experience in designing and maintaining business intelligence solutions on Microsoft platform (Power BI, reporting service, machine learning, big data etc.)
- Extensive experience with high level analysis of customer requirements and translating these into professional specifications and database design
- As a person you are self-driven, taking initiatives and have a structured way of thinking. You focus on quality and take pride in observing agreements and deadlines. You are an inspiring team player who can work in an independent and dedicated manner when required
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science
- Fluent in both written and spoken English coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent, highly stimulating working environment
- Participating in large implementation projects for international customers
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs , Job Order 1697
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2016.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.