We are looking for:
Novi Sad, Belgrade
Who are we?
CCBill SRB and its parent CCBill form a part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona. In addition to CCBill, another brand – PhoenixNAP – operates within the same ownership group. CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas PhoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands and Novi Sad, Serbia.
We operate out of data centers in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta, and Amsterdam with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 3 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
Our company is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
The Marketing Specialist is a talented marketer who is able to use design, messaging and campaign building skills to collaborate with the marketing team to concept cohesive, results-oriented digital advertising, email marketing campaigns and particularly event marketing.
This individual will assist the marketing team by owning, managing and marketing all aspects of trade shows, special events, and related marketing efforts. With a strong local brand in the Phoenix, Arizona and Southwestern United States market, and a growing brand in Western Europe (Amsterdam), the company hosts and participates in a large number of trade shows and events annually as one of its key mechanisms to market itself.
The ideal candidate must be highly creative and energetic with plenty of ideas, actively searching for new opportunities, and able to create and execute on marketing, branding and event initiatives with compelling, contemporary designs and messaging, both online and offline.
- Position is full time and will require a minimum of 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 12 to 8 PM in order to ensure overlap with US-based Sales and Marketing teams
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, design, and execute optimized landing page, website, banner advertising, email and various types of digital marketing campaigns.
- Work together with the Marketing team to develop campaign concepts and strategies.
- Responsible for creating the messaging that will be used for advertising, email, website and other inbound marketing and event initiatives
- Ability to analyze performance of campaign/assets using required Marketing Automation, CRM and Analytics toolsets.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that marketing strategies and deliverables are consistent with Brand Standards.
- Ability to turn stakeholder objectives into actionable trade show deliverables.
- Lead meetings with key stakeholders to obtain trade show strategy, messaging, attendance and marketing requirements.
- May have to co-ordinate with company travel management to facilitate attendee registrations, hotel bookings and travel arrangements.
- Co-ordinate with marketing team to develop all in-booth graphics.
- Gather trade show information and propose opportunities.
- Submit plans, requirements and purchase requests to the Marketing Manager.
- Perform other marketing duties as required.
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture.
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise.
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects.
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent education or experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing.
- 2+ years in graphics, web content design or similar.
- Experience with event marketing desired but not required
- Applied and portfolio experience developing and designing creative messaging and content development for online marketing campaigns.
- Proficient with CSS and HTML.
- Ability to accurately track any and all expenses associated with trade shows or events.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- In addition we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include:
- Fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks… all on the house!
- Bright, colorful offices with a view, both in Novi Sad and Belgrade.
- The ability to work with the latest cutting edge technologies.
- Introductory training
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Games room facility
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!