TallyFox Social Technologies AG is an award winning global SAAS software development company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland with a Branch Office in Novi Sad. TallyFox Tallium is a platform created to facilitate knowledge sharing, content management and communication. You can find out more about our company here https://www.tallyfox.com/
Medior/Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for an exceptional Backender to become a key member of our product development team in Novi Sad.
This is a unique opportunity to join a seasoned development team and play a key role in the development of our scalable enterprise platform. Our mission is to strive towards perfection in this long term project, and to constantly innovate to help ensure the delivery of a high performance quality product that delights our users.
Selected candidate will:
- Work closely with other developers, digital product designers and QA engineers, as part of our Scrum team
- Always strive for continuous improvement of technical solutions and the team you work in, to suggest best approaches and collaborate towards creating a good work environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years minimum experience in PHP development on large scale projects
- Advanced programming skills and a very strong understanding of OOP concepts;
- Working knowledge of modern REST APIs
- Strong experience working with one of the modern frameworks like Symfony2 (Laravel, Zend, etc.)
- Strong experience working with MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Working knowledge of Composer
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus
- Responsibility and commitment to long term project quality
- Team player adaptable to new environment, positive and flexible attitude
- Good communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
We offer you:
- Challenging project, utilizing latest technologies to build own award winning product
- Opportunity for personal development
- Positive team culture that inspires your best work
- Part of a team of open-minded and motivated experts
- Competitive salary with flexible work hours
You can meet our team here and see our great work environment that you should be part of, too!
If you think you are a right fit for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 28.07.2016.