Fiscal Solutions d.o.o. is hiring for position:
Medior Software Developer
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Fiscal Solutions is a growing company focused on retail technologies and specializing in fiscal domain providing our clients with expert enterprise solutions. Some of our projects include localization services for companies entering various market throughout Europe with focus on fiscal requirements, development and application of modules for integration between wordly renown systems, creation of software for managing retail equipment and more. As a member of NRF retail technology standards division of ARTS community we are focusing to integrate most current retail technologies into our work but also aspire to provide our insight in retail to the world. We are always looking to grow in all aspects so that we can provide best possible product for our customers.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in .NET C#
- Experience with ASP.NET or MVC
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and basic relational database concepts
- Overall object oriented programming experience with Microsoft technologies
- Advanced knowledge for communication in English, both spoken and written
Following are optional but highly valued skills:
- Knowledge of Windows environment
- Knowledge of Java or C/C++
- Problem solving skills
- Drivers license
What you will bring:
- Knowledge and practical application of development technologies
- Stability of maintaining existing software while developing new
- Passion and initiative towards programming and IT
What we provide:
- Flexible work hours
- Personal computer – laptop
- Friendly proffesional office work environment
- Work with leading world experts in retail technologies
- Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or partner
- Training will be provided depending on assignment
Your responsibilities will include maintenence of existing and development of new software, learning field related technologies. Close communication with Team Leader, Project Managers and QA to ensure demanded precision and delivered reliability. Occasional communication with clients and partners. Regular meetings with Team Leader for ensuring comfortable and productive work environment.
Work position is open for office in Novi Sad, Serbia. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send your CV and provide brief overview of your experiences through your application (Windows, .NET, MVC, SQL, Java, C/C++, etc).
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.