We are looking for a
Medior Test Developer
This is a position for experienced testing professionals in our Belgrade office. An ideal candidate should have an eye for quality and reliability of the delivered products and enthusiasm to explore technological developments in the area of software testing. But above all we are looking for team players with good communication skills, which will fit our company values.
What are we looking for?
- - knowledge of Business-Driven and Risk Based Test Methodologies
- - minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- - solid experience with the automated testing processes and related testing tools
- - understanding of OOP
- - readiness to perform both manual and automated testing, knowledge to determine which methods and tools would be most advantageous in a given context
- - hands-on exploratory testing experience
- - solid communication skills in English
- - open-minded, creative, curious and eager to learn
- You will be expected to define, develop and execute test engineering tasks, which include: reviewing product requirements and analysis, creating and executing test plans, monitoring and analyzing test results and collecting and reporting QA metrics. This is a hands-on role that includes planning, coordination, review, and reporting of all testing activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- plan the testing efforts depending on the context
- execute exploratory testing and create automated tests
- perform functional testing, performance testing, load testing, stress testing, etc.
- execute automated and manual tests as needed
- choose and use the appropriate test tools according to the best practices
- support developers in reproducing and troubleshooting defects
What we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic.
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance and paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Company parties & teambuildings
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: