We are looking for:
Microsoft Systems Administrator
As Microsoft Systems Administrator you’ll be responsible for the support, operations, and maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows-based technologies across a multi-site, multi-national enterprise.
You’ll participate in on-going technical support and management to maintain and optimize the infrastructure, and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
You’d be providing high-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives, projects and service requests, supporting Windows technologies including Windows 2012R2, AD, PowerShell, SCCM, MDT, DFS, Group Policy, o365, VDI, SAAS, and Remote Desktop Services.
- This position is full time. The employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri
- The employee will be part of a 24/7 on-call roster
What will I be doing?
- Managing and supporting Microsoft Windows infrastructure and tools across the Enterprise
- You’ll be responsible for daily technical operations and service request resolutions
- Troubleshooting and researching issues interacting with other teams to resolve incidents
- Serving as the escalation point for operational and project support issues and tasks
- Providing a continuous feedback loop engaging with Helpdesk, customers and Engineers
- Performing monitoring and preventative Infrastructure maintenance
- Documenting operational procedures, processing and assisting with technical documentation
- You’ll be working as part of a team investigating new technologies and innovative Proof of Concepts
- You’ll be supporting strategies to implement next-generation systems into the company’s Infrastructure
- You’ll be responsible for Windows Security Patch Cycle using SCCM
- You’ll be responsible for Operating System and software distribution with SCCM, creating Windows Installer and application virtualization (App-V) packages and managing the application lifecycle
- You’ll be managing and supporting Remote Desktop Services, SAAS and VDI Infrastructure environments
- Managing and supporting Group Policy, Windows File Services, DFS, Clustering and Cloud Storage
What skills do I need?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or 1-3 years’ experience in a global IT infrastructure environment
- MCSE Certification or significant progress towards certification is required
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows 2012 R2, AD, SCCM, VDI, Windows Installer and/or Application Virtualization and SAAS
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Strong grasp of security, PCI/ISO Compliance and “privilege of least principal” approach
- Experience with ITIL or ITSM processes
- A high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects/tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 09.10.2019.