Mobile Product Owner
Who we are
TradeCore is a fast-growing, multi-product company at the forefront of innovation in FinTech, with offices in Belgrade. We operate across FinTech, RegTech, payments, and crypto verticals. Our passion is providing state of the art & easy-to-use solutions to modern businesses operating across capital markets. Our customers use our products to manage millions of clients as well as process multi-million dollar payments, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. You can think of us as AWS in FinTech.
You'll be joining a network of people working together to make a difference in FinTech. The team behind TradeCore is key to our success as a core service provider for global market leaders in regulated financial services. Our environment is dynamic, fluid, and there's a lot at stake. We expect a lot from you. However, we provide you with a chance to grow your career and take one of the leading roles in our flagship product team. We're proud of the brilliant people who got us here and want to hire more of the same.
Why do we need you?
We're launching CoinZero, our all-in-one, crypto investment app - and are looking for someone with extensive mobile experience to take a product leadership position within an established team. CoinZero is powered by BrokerCloud, TradeCore's nextgen investment platform-as-a-service. With BrokerCloud responsible for all complex business and domain logic, you and your team are free to focus on user acquisition, activation and retention and creating a best-in-class mobile experience.
We will entrust you to deliver well-researched, well-specified and thought-out product iterations with your development team, to collaborate with product designers to create best-in-class mobile experiences, and take any action that might significantly increase the ROI.
In order to be successful in your role, you should have:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or a Product Manager
- Proven track record of successfully delivering products on mobile platforms
- Understanding of how APIs work
- Excellent English; written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-direct and lead new product directions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and complex multi-stream projects
- Working experience with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, IT, business administration, or equivalent work experience
It will be considered a plus if you have:
- Fintech background
- Experience with mobile-oriented tools for deep linking, user behavior, analytics and market data
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA preferred)
- Web technologies knowledge deep enough to fluently converse with backend developers (Python/Node, SQL, MongoDB, preferred)
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to skyrocket your career, work on cutting-edge FinTech products, and collaborate with great people who will always be there for you,
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance,
- A private health insurance and a FitPass card,
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge,
- 22 days paid vacation,
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen, and
- A paid lunch every day! :)
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?