RS - Serbia wide
RS - Belgrade
Atos IT Solutions and Services d.o.o. Belgrade
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees in 42 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic games. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for design, implementation, maintenance and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and data center infrastructure.
- Performing design, integration, installation, maintenance and administration of network hardware and software
- Monitoring network systems, handling escalations - complying with standards, methodologies, and procedures
- Provide Layer 3 support: lead troubleshooting efforts in order to analyze and resolve P1/P2 faults
- Developing network portfolio including pre sales activities and vendor program management
- Focus on Software defined network solutions
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies
- Deliver detailed technical support documentation (data flow -, logical-, physical diagrams).
- Handle project management in his/her domain in all its aspects (build business cases, present project justifications, and manage project budget and financial management).
- Project risk management.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in network management, engineering, administration and security.
- Experience with VMware Network technologies
- Cisco CCNP or CCIE certification (i.e. Routing&Switching)
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Iron Port, IPS/IDS equipment
- Advanced level understanding of routing and router configurations (OSPF, EIRGP, BGP)
- Strong VPN tunnels administration experience.
- Expert level understanding of VLAN, VRF, STP, MSTP, QoS and Cisco switches.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Voice
- Knowledge of LDAP, Radius, and/or Active Directory
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with open source network monitoring tools such as Nagios
- B category of driving license
- Ability to both record and follow detailed instructions, capability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Commitment to see each request/issue through to completion, but can also identify when escalation is required.
- Ability and desire to work within a Team Driven environment and be responsible enough to work unsupervised.
- Desire to promote itself and its team as well as work proactively.
What we offer
We are offering a competitive salary, employee private medical cover. BUT, your job will be 10 times cooler than this! By joining us, you'll have a chance to transform your career!
If you wish to send your CV for this position, please send your application electronically.
FROM 1ST OF JULY 2011 SIEMENS IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES D.O.O. BELGRADE IS A PART OF ATOS.