Polazak is a Serbian journey-planning platform. Our database incorporates the complete timetable dataset of Serbian suburban, inter-city and international bus and railway licenses. We invest substantial efforts to improve the quality of our reference data through regular cooperation and systematic data verification with bus operators and station managers. Our current activities are focused on the collection of international timetable data based on mutual agreements with each bus operator. In order to provide a real global service, our IT system and data-processing methods follow the standards and principles established by the technical documents of TAP TSI. Our aim is to be part of a wider regional or global project as a reliable partner for providing local timetables, reservations, and tariff data of all transport modes. The Polazak public website, as well as our Red Voznje (timetable) application are the easiest ways to reach the Serbian passenger market either by ticket sale or by targeted advertisement.
As a Front-End Developer, you’ll be responsible for crafting high-performance, smooth, and user-friendly interfaces, in a fast-changing environment.
Our ideal candidate is someone who understands customer needs and is devoted to building a state-of-art application. Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop Single-Page Applications on React stack.
- Build REST API with NodeJS and Express
- Fix and improve legacy solutions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Familiar with NodeJS, Express and React.
- Familiar with the HTTP protocol and caching technology, understand the basic browser rendering principles and network transmission process.
- Familiar with front-end automation build tools, like: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, FIS.
- Deep understanding of Web performance optimization.
- Active interest in new topics and new technologies in the industry, understand the ES6, understand the Promise agreement.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to work independently without round-the-clock supervision.
- Adaptable, meticulous, innovative, independent, and self-motivated, with good problem-solving skills.
Our recruiters are professionals. You will receive valuable feedback, even on coding tests. The usual interview process takes one week. Steps:
- Have a call with corporate recruitment. (30min)
- Have a call with an IT specialist of the field (1 hour)
- Completing home assignments (max 10 hours)
- A call with the CEO (30min)
- Receive an offer letter (1 min)