Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
to work in Belgrade
As a part of the Component Engineering Team, an Operational Engineer is accountable for the technical expertise within the procurement and the repair service processes of a dedicated product range with the goal to provide repair services at the best price meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Manage the work scopes of repair quotes and ensure a timely initiation of implied activities
- Assess different repair cases (e.g. Customer Induced Damages) and collaborate with engineering to avoid future costs by taking preventive actions
- Support the efficient purchasing of the repair services of aircraft components
- Ensure cost control of a purchasing group in alignment with a responsible buyer
- Monitor repair services to achieve the service targets
- Coordinate and support queries from relevant departments
- Maintain vendor relationships and interact between operations and engineering
- Ensure compliance with the quality requirements and data quality standards set by engineering
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree with technical/engineering background
- Additional education in Economics/Business Administration is desired
- Good understanding of the engineering concepts
- Working experience in aviation or MRO industry would be an asset
- Working experience in Supply Chain/Purchasing is desired
- Project management experience is desired
- Advanced MS Office skills; SAP skills are desired
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Service-oriented personality
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development