Application Management Services
Who we are
Zühlke is an independent service provider for product and software engineering, management consulting, and start-up financing. It was founded in 1968 in Switzerland, and today has offices in 5 countries employing more than 630 staff.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers.
Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to benefit from:
- ability to work in a challenging and international team as well as with sophisticated large IT systems
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent full-time contract with competitive salary and opportunities to travel abroad
We are currently looking for highly motivated Operations Professionals to join our Belgrade office. You must have a modern international outlook and be able to collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group.
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- application management lifecycle including configuration and release management
- Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory and SQL Server administration (including Integration Services & Replica-tion) – SharePoint 2013 administration is a plus
- practical understanding of networking, DNS and load balancing
- proficiency in PowerShell (to automate administration tasks)
What we ask of all our engineers is to:
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues and customers in order to provide best-in-class services
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems