Oracle DWH Solution Architect
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Setting and the overall Project Solution Architecture, ensuring consistency and acting as a consultant to the projects on all technical matters.
- Designing and specifying Project Solution Architecture, taking into account business requirements, subsystems constraints, technical interfaces, sizing, performance, availability of the system, in order to deliver a system specification.
- Generating the highest level of system requirements, based on the user's needs and other constraints such as cost and schedule and ensuring that this set of high level requirements are consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses to determine whether requirements are best met by software or hardware functions; making maximum use of already developed components.
- Developing partitioning algorithms (and other processes) to allocate all present and foreseeable requirements into discrete partitions such that a minimum of communications is needed among partitions, and between the user and the system.
- Partitioning large system's requirements into (successive layers of) subsystems and components each of which can be handled by a single engineer or team of engineers or subordinate architect.
- Interfacing with the design and implementation engineers and other architects, so that any problems arising during design or implementation can be resolved in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, and user needs and constraints.
- Ensuring that a maximally robust design is developed.
- Generating a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the designers, test engineers, and the user, which determine that all of the high level requirements have been met.
- Generating products such as sketches, models, an early user guide, and prototypes to keep the user and the engineers constantly up to date and in agreement on the system to be provided as it is evolving.
- Ensuring that all architectural products and products with architectural input are maintained in the most current state and never allowed to become obsolete.
- Architectural design and documentation at a system or sub-system level, such as management or security.
- Leading development team, monitoring development team members and executions of their tasks, creating development plans, creating development specifications, build up quality assurance in development team, giving estimation for development of tasks
- University Degree in Computer Science (ETF, PMF, FON) or related
- At least five years of relevant work and project experience, preferable in Oracle technologies
- Expert knowledge in designing and developing systems with the Oracle development technologies including Oracle Hyperion Planning, Financial Reporting, Oracle BIEE (BI Publisher, BI Interactive Dashboards)
- Advanced knowledge in ETL processes and experience in Oracle Data Integrator
- Knowledge of multidimensional databases as Oracle Essbase
- Knowledge of relational databases and experience with Oracle RDBMS, MS SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience with OracleWeb Logic platform, Java programming, Jython programing is preferable
- Experience in Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle Data Modeler is optional
- Knowledge and experience associated with data warehousing, data marts, and/or big data.
- Analytical thinking / Problem solving / Team player / Responsible
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Self-initiative person with high passion for work
- Certificates are preferable
- Driver license and driving experience is mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of English is mandatory
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.