Diwanee is a digital media company, with a unique offering and delivery of premium, original and trusted content for our international clients.
At Diwanee, we strongly believe that high-quality content/service/product is achieved through innovation and creativity.
We are offering excellent working and learning environment and very competitive salaries.
We are currently looking for a PHP Developer to join our team in our Belgrade office.
Our expertise range from:
- Systems architecture
- Development and management of publishing platforms
- Development of social platforms
- Native mobile applications
- Web mobile applications
- Social media marketing
- Ad Operations
- Content creations
We have open positions for
- More than 2 years' experience with any of listed PHP framework (Yii, Laravel, Cake PHP, CodeIgniter, Symphony, Zend framework, SlimPHP etc)
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts
- Work on Linux OS (Mac OS X)
- Work as a part of team
- Write “clean” and well designed code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Produce, update and/or maintain accurate project documentation
Following skills will be considered as an asset:
- NoSQL databases (Redis, Neo4J ..)
- Other programming languages, please state the level of proficiency
- Please state which CMS or Framework you've worked with
We look forward to your application, which should include:
- Links from your portfolio with description of parts you were personally responsible for
- Current and desired salary
- Your start date
- Other interests
This is a full-time, in-house position. If you are interested and you are someone who enjoys challenges, who is innately curious, always searching for new solutions, evolving technologies, and better ways to work and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV on-line.
Due to high volume of job applications, we cannot respond to your application individually and only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 10.02.2017.