We are looking for a:
PHP Drupal Developer
Let’s quickly introduce ourselves.
We are all about turning ideas into reality and making everyday experience intuitive and awesome. To create innovative digital solutions we base all our solutions on open source and follow principles of Agile and TDD development.
This inspiring opportunity is for a PHP Drupal Developer who will have an exciting and engaging role working within our highly skilled team.
Why do we use Drupal?
Drupal is built for participation and collaboration, suitable for any type of digital presence, best for websites with huge amounts of data that need maximum security and stability and with a strong focus on personalization, community building and social tools. We use Drupal as content management framework (CMF) to build projects from scratch and fully customize to our clients needs.
See some of our Drupal projects:
Nissan Ireland – The official website of Nissan Ireland dedicated to the presentation of the Nissan brand, range and activities, with a set of user-focused tools and features
Nissan Go Calculator – The tool for cost analysis and comparison of your used car to Nissan vehicles including an option to contact and find the right dealer
Ana Ivanovic – The official website of Ana Ivanovic
Media Paedia – The corporate website for a digital media technology and consultancy company
ECCO e-Guide – The ECCO e-Guide is an expanding collection of algorithms based on the ECCO guidelines
For more information, read our case studies.
Who is our ideal candidate?
As a new member of our family, you will work closely with PHP and frontend developers, digital product designers and QA engineers as part of our agile team. You can expect to work on a really wide range of projects and to be developing all sorts of digital products for a range of clients.
This position is for you if you:
- have a minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP development
- have experience with Drupal, Symfony, Zend or some other advanced PHP framework
- have experience with MySQL
- are a team player who is positive and flexible in work
- good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- passionate about technology
What do you get?
- full-time employment with flexible working hours
- competitive salary and benefits
- working on interesting and challenging projects and new technologies
- a great working environment with young and passionate people who live and breathe technology
- opportunities for personal development and skill advancement
- an opportunity to learn new skills and explore new technologies
- innovation incentives and a personal education budget
- strong culture of opportunity, recognition, and collaboration and team spirit
- team building events
What else should you know?
We are a close team and you will be a part of it right from the start. You will have a great time in our open space office and you will probably love our kitchen. You can share your knowledge and skills during tech talks and open sessions we organise regularly as we want to learn together. On Fridays, we go out together to play pool, Picado or something else. We encourage healthy lifestyle and regular workouts, so you will have your gym card ready in no time.
Our company culture encourages innovation and ideas and we always want to hear your opinion and thoughts as this is the only way to constantly improve and be better at our work. We value quality over quantity and individuals over processes.
Are you a talented IT professional looking to be part of a top notch team?