Working with world leaders in online dating industry, we are continuously working on developing state-of-the-art platforms for our company’s internal needs. Our platforms are developed on microservices architecture, with several smaller applications communicating with each other through RESTful interface and form a complex ecosystem. This allows us to easily scale individual components of the applications depending on the needs, and enable us to build new user orientated applications from a minimal number of parts. All in all an interesting and up-to-date platform, and an opportunity to learn new things daily.
We are guided by the principles of AGILE DEVELOPMENT and practicing Scrum.
Currently we are a team of 14.
Do YOU think we are a company that you would want to work for? Send us a message, get to meet the team and find out more at http://codeplicity.com
PHP Intermediate Developer
Job location: Belgrade
Codeplicity is looking for a driven individual to become part of our team in the position of PHP Intermediate Developer.
Codeplicity is a young company, working primarily on internal web projects, with an international team that consists of more than 15 highly trained, multinational professionals.
We are expanding our numbers in Belgrade office and we want to hire an experienced PHP Intermediate Developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take part in active development, testing, maintenance, support and delivery of current and future products
- Interpret, evaluate and implement business needs with goal of defining optimal solutions for development of full or partial segments of current and future products
- Interact with all team members with purpose of efficient product development and delivery
- Create and maintain accompanying product documentation
- Experience: 3+ years
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- PHP 5.3+ intermediate level
- MySQL intermediate level
- HTML/CSS intermediate level
- Object Oriented experience, familiar with some of the major MVC framework (e.g., ZF2, Symfony,...)
- Familiar with GIT, GitHub/BitBucket,
- Familiar with package managers: Composer, Packagist
Plus to have experience with:
- Good understanding of social interactions
- Previous experience in dating industry or in social portals
- Understanding of serviceoriented architecture
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Previous experience with Agile practices: DDD, TDD, BDD, SOLID, CI, Refactoring,
- Code Review, Unit Testing, Daily Standup, Meeting, User Stories
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Nice work environment
- Full time position, work hours 9:00 17:00 CET, no weekends
- 20 fully paid vacation days per year
- All state and religious holidays free
Salary: 1500 - 1700 EUR
If you meet our criteria and want to join our team, please send CV in English and Serbian with an accompanying cover letter with all due evidence regarding the fulfilment of the conditions.
IMPORTANT: Please include your desired salary in your cover letter.
For more information about the company visit our web site at http://codeplicity.com