PHP Symfony Developer
Let’s quickly introduce ourselves.
We are all about turning ideas into reality and making everyday experience intuitive and awesome. To create innovative digital solutions we base all our solutions on open source and follow principles of Agile development and TDD.
This inspiring opportunity is for a PHP Symfony Developer who will have an exciting and engaging role working within our highly skilled team.
Why do we use Symfony?
We dare say Symfony is somewhat a synonym for innovation, with a huge community of skilled developers who are dedicated taking it to the next level. Hundreds of sites of all types and applications of all sizes trust Symfony – it’s a framework that helps you bring out the best of your skills and knowledge, allowing you to constantly strive for more. Flexibility, speed, scalability, modularity, adaptability, unique features and good integration with the rest of the information system – these are just some of the reasons we use object-oriented Symfony framework.
See some of our Symfony projects:
Procurious – Social network and eLearning platform for procurement professionals
Sportlobster – Social network that provides with everything a Sports fan needs, all in one place
Super Coucou – Fully automated travel platform made to simplify the booking process for both users and suppliers. It provides all from booking to sharing content and collaborating with friends
Coinaphoto – Platform that connects people passionate about photography and allows them to earn some cash while uploading their photos
For more information, read our case studies.
Who is our ideal candidate?
As a new member of our family, you will work closely with PHP and frontend developers, digital product designers and QA engineers as part of our agile teams. You can expect to work on a wide range of exciting projects and to be developing game-changing digital products for a range of clients.
This position is for you if you:
- have a minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP development
- have experience with Drupal, Symfony, Zend or some other advanced PHP framework
- have experience with MySQL
- are a team player who is positive and flexible in work
- good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- passionate about technology
What do you get?
- full-time employment with flexible working hours
- competitive salary and benefits
- working on interesting and challenging projects and new technologies
- a great working environment with young and passionate people who live and breathe technology
- opportunities for personal development and skill advancement
- an opportunity to learn new skills and explore new technologies
- innovation incentives and a personal education budget
- strong culture of opportunity, recognition, collaboration and team spirit
- sporting events and gym membership
- team building events
What else should you know?
We are a close team and you will be a part of it right from the start. You will have a great time in our open space office and you will probably love our kitchen. You can share your knowledge and skills during tech talks and open sessions we organise regularly as we want to learn together. On Fridays, we go out together to play pool, Picado or something else. We encourage a healthy lifestyle and regular workouts, so you will have your gym card ready in no time.
Our company culture encourages innovation and ideas and we always want to hear your opinion and thoughts as this is the only way to constantly improve and be better at our work. We value quality over quantity and individuals over processes.
Are you a talented IT professional looking to be part of a top notch team?