GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successfulinproducing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for:
The Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) refers to the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, through design and manufacture, to service and disposal. PLM integrates people, data, processes and business systems and provides a product information backbone for companies and their extended enterprise. We use the best PLM software product on the market developed by one of the biggest engineering software development companies, Dassault Systèmes. PLM software is used in various industries: automotive, airline, shipbuilding, fashion, pharmaceutics, etc. For further information please visit the Dassault Systèmes website: http://www.3ds.com/products-services/enovia/.
- Analysis, improvement and documenting business processes
- Functional support for PLM key users and engineers
- Conduct PLM training on-site
- Resolving PLM data and handling issues using MQL
- Run scripts for mass data management using TCL/MQL
- University Degree or equivalent work experience (preferably FON, ETF, PMF, RAF, etc)
- Good understanding of infrastructure management (network principles, remote servers, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with peers
- Basic knowledge of any programming language is a plus (Java, C#, PHP or other)
- Basic knowledge of database management (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or other) and SQL query programming is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel approx. 50% of work time
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Possibility to travel to Ireland, Germany, France, etc.
- PLM training that will raise the candidate’s level of proficiency to the highest level
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.