We are looking to hire a new colleague who would join our Price2Spy Customer Relations Team
Price2Spy - Software Support Specialist
- Everyday written communication (email and live chat) with clients in English, answering potential questions that clients might ask, explaining the functionality of Price2Spy service
- Providing clients with additional account-related services (account setup preparation, troubleshooting and so on...)
- Intensive interaction and communication with our development team, internal process control (forwarding potential issues and progress updates from clients to development and vice versa, raising bug-fix tickets etc.)
- Advising best solutions / preparing commercial offers to potential clients (as aid to our sales team)
- Responding and reacting to the issues reported by clients
- Working in a very dynamic surrounding of young professionals
- A Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in the Humanities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - mandatory
- Great organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to handle various tasks in dynamic surroundings - multitasking
- Being diligent and detail-oriented
- Being a quick learner – fast thinking and acting
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to prioritize activities in a self-motivated manner in work overload situations
- Excellent computer skills
- Prior work experience in similar positions could be an asset, but is not required.
- Compensation according to market standards, with potential growth, according to performance / results
- Nice and friendly atmosphere in a young and dynamic team of professionals
- Working with respectable clients / companies worldwide
- Attractive salary
- Chance to improve and expand your knowledge
- Modern office in quiet residential location
- Free parking
- Conventions and conferences in and out of country
- Employee gatherings and team building activities
- Game time – ping-pong and refreshments in gaming room
We are looking for communicative and enthusiastic candidates who are capable of working as a part of a team (19 programmers, 37 employees in total), as well as work independently on individual projects.
We are offering a flexible, comfortable and relaxed working environment, salary in accordance to market conditions and other benefits as well.
About our company:
WEBCentric was founded in 2005, but it is still a young and very agile company. The main area of our business is Web development, mainly on the foreign markets.
Our main characteristics are creativity, professionalism, reliability and quick response. Even though our development methods and procedures are very formal and well-defined, the overall atmosphere in the company is pleasant and relaxed.
The main product that we offer is the price monitoring service - Price2Spy, (http://www.price2spy.com), which is continually developed and perfected. It is currently used by over 450 clients worldwide, for whom we monitor more than 44K websites worldwide.
We are proud of the fact some of the world's leading companies are our clients
- Schneider Electric
In Serbia, our clients are companies like
- Partizan FC
- Serbian Ski Resorts
- Politika Newspapers
Please apply online by submitting a short cover letter and CV.