Who we are
With Headquarters in Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and enterprise-grade Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
We are looking for an ambitious Procurement Analyst to join our procurement team and be responsible for the purchasing process by ensuring cost-effective purchase of services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures including supplier selection and management, price negotiation, etc.
What you will do?
- Creation, implementation and execution of Procurement Action Plan.
- Support various sourcing and supply projects by providing relevant data analytics and recommendations.
- Prepare reports on market research to identify potential cost drivers and market trends.
- Collect, process and analyse data to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Active search for new suppliers, negotiation including pricing, service level guarantees, and terms with suppliers.
- Support the development of long-range strategic sourcing plans to reduce total costs, optimize value from suppliers, and meet customer requirements.
- Analysis of trends and market conditions for the present and future pricing, availability and lead-time.
- Coordinate and delegate incoming procurement requests from Routing and Sales Team.
- Lead and manage special projects to ensure procurement objectives are being met, collaborate with procurement team.
- BSc in Economics/Business, Organizational or Computer Science.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Prepared to work with an international team (mainly Europe based).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other foreign language is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Work in brand new modern office space in New Belgrade.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings).
- Paid gym and pool membership