IO Global created the Cardano blockchain platform. The company is now developing Atala PRISM, a digital identity and verifiable credentials product. The team is currently delivering its product to the Georgian and Ethiopian governments. PRISM has many customer-facing applications (web and mobile) built on the platform. We are searching for a Product Designer with strong research skills that can turn these into easy-to-use products for our clients.
You will also work with the creative team who shape themselves around a challenge to form understanding, solve problems, and deliver beautifully crafted experiences. You’ll work with some exceptionally talented and friendly individuals who are always open to new ideas and ways of working.
You will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Create original designs that align with project goals under the creative direction from managers
- Help senior members of the creative team with brainstorming and generating ideas
- Designing digital-first across platforms
- Prepare optimized files and presentation materials
- Ability to turn complex commissions into clear, elegant, focused designs
- Plan and conduct primary and secondary user research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies
- Perform usability studies with end-users
- Outstanding portfolio, from digital to print, across a wide range of channels; including live projects and conceptual work
- The ability to ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time
- Skilled in Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator and XD)
- Proficient in the latest design programs, such as Sketch and Figma
- Ability to integrate user research into product designs practices
- Experience with using various methods including usability studies, contextual interviews and surveys.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European time zone for this role.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 13.10.2021.