GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by Serbian engineers who discovered a better way to execute the production support elements of the engineering process. GET has become a leader in the Balkan region in outsourced production services for engineers.
GET offers a wide range of consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management. Highly-skilled professionals in GET work onsite, offsite, offshore and nearshore, to provide customized IT solutions for companies in several industry sectors.
We have big and highly-skilled production team, engineering for hundreds of firms worldwide.
We are looking for:
This Product Manager will be driving the detailed software product definition and working with the cross-functional team to create an innovative client user experience that drives deep user engagement and satisfaction.
Successful Candidate will be responsible for product lifecycle management, marketing and sales initiatives, and growth of GET’s software products.
- Deep understanding of both prospect’s markets and their customers’ needs, to synthesize the most effective and attractive product
- Reach out and listen to the clients and distill product needs, iterating quickly and with a variety of lean/agile research methods
- Lead full Product lifecycle of a software product line
- Develop both internal and external product line roadmaps, incorporating marketing strategy, technology product enhancements, sales and revenue forecasting, and team building requirements
- Be a voice for the customer
- Analyze pre-existing platform with partners to determine APIs needed
- Produce high quality, production-ready design collateral and sample projects to demonstrate the capabilities of GET products and aids engagement with designers
- Produce articles, video content, blog posts and other written collateral to support product releases and demonstrate UX design thought leadership
- Constantly interact with key decision makers and leadership internally and externally with industry leaders, partners, customers, and prospects.
- Develop best practices in community building and engagement
- Identify trends and business opportunities, lead account planning sessions for the industry targeted accounts
- Generate client value proposition, organize sales meetings, deliver product presentations and develop and maintain client relationships
- 3+ years' experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated ability leading a successful interdisciplinary product development team as a product owner
- Extensive knowledge of UX design
- Familiarity with business process platforms
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Excellent level of English language – written and spoken
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and passionate about building great IT products
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to develop basic financial models and projections
- Ability to excel in a fast and fluid environment
- Experienced in lean and agile development practices; yet comfortable with documentation
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using an online application process.