GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in automotive industry, logistics and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
This product manager will be driving the detailed software product definition and working with the cross-functional team to create an innovative client user experience that drives deep user engagement and satisfaction.
Successful candidate will be responsible for product lifecycle management, marketing and sales initiatives, and growth of GET’s software products.
- Deep understanding of both prospect’s markets and their customers’ needs, to synthesize information and develop the most effective and attractive products
- Reach out and listen to the clients and distill product needs, iterating quickly and with a variety of lean/agile research methods
- Lead full Product lifecycle of a software product line
- Develop both internal and external product line roadmaps, incorporating marketing strategy, technology product enhancements, sales and revenue forecasting, and team building requirements
- Be a voice for the customer
- Analyze pre-existing platform with partners to determine APIs needed
- Produce high quality, production-ready design collateral and sample projects to demonstrate the capabilities of GET products and aids engagement with designers
- Produce articles, video content, blog posts and other written collateral to support product releases and demonstrate UX design thought leadership
- Constantly interact with key decision makers and leadership internally and externally with industry leaders, partners, customers, and prospects.
- Develop best practices in community building and engagement
- Identify trends and business opportunities, lead account planning sessions for the industry targeted accounts
- Generate client value proposition, organize sales meetings, deliver product presentations and develop and maintain client relationships
- 2+ years' experience as a product manager
- Demonstrated ability leading a successful interdisciplinary product development team as a product owner
- Proactive approach with strong value-added orientation
- Domain expertise in logistics, banking, corporate business process management
- Familiarity with business process platforms
- Extensive knowledge of UX design
- Ability to develop basic financial models and projections
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about building great IT products
- Experienced in lean and agile development practices; yet comfortable with documentation
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrates proactivity and critical thinking
- Ability to analyze information, visualize, conceptualize and solve problems by making decisions that are sensible and data driven.
- Achieves thoroughness and accuracy in task accomplishment through concern for all the areas involved
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Excellent level of English language – written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn.
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using an online application process.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.