Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner for Mobile Apps to join our Belgrade team of 70 creative and talented people.
- Be passionate about creating fantastic products and show a good instinct for product direction;
- Take full responsibility for product delivery and quality;
- Develop a detailed understanding of our customers, their needs and how they use our products;
- Quickly earn the trust of stakeholders to represent their requirements and make decisions on their behalf;
- Manage the product backlog – with a strong understanding of business value, which compromises to make and which to avoid;
- Act as a primary point of contact for prioritizing and articulating requirements to the development team. Provide sign-offs on story cards and acceptance of all key deliverables;
- Create and own user stories for our mobile workforce management products;
- Define story acceptance criteria and ensure “definition of done” is complied with before accepting story sign-off;
- Work with user experience designers to specify high-quality user stories;
- Research and analyze existing data and competitor products in cooperation with various teams to validate and evaluate ideas;
- Liaise with the business development team to ensure that the system being built meets market requirements (in terms of features and expected transaction volumes) efficiently to achieve proof points as early as possible.
- Proven experience with Software Product Development, at least 2 years as a Product Owner / Manager;
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile;
- Experience in IT project and/or business management or similar relevant experience;
- Understanding of mobile technologies;
- Experience in UX analysis;
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in HR Software;
- Experience in Workforce Management;
- Experience working with U.S. based companies and clients;
- Experience in developing SaaS software for U.S. clients;
- Understanding North American work culture.
What You Can Expect:
- International working environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun workspace;
- Private health insurance;
- Stock options;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.