Are you an experienced Technical Product Owner with a background in technology who is passionate about delivering innovative and industry-leading products? Do you enjoy thinking critically through complex issues and delivering cutting-edge solutions? Then this could be the role for you!
The technical Product Owner will be responsible for outlining requirements for Integrations to third party platforms and detailing out API criteria both within the web application and with external services. The technical Product Owner will work with integration partners for continued iterative development aligned to key deliverables identified by GetSwift as strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates Vision & Scope documents, BRD business plans, and product requirements for third party integrations.
- Collaborate with the delivery team and product leaders to manage the product backlog according to the business value
- Create user stories outlining the purpose, technical specifications, integration layer diagrams, workflows and criteria for integrating with third party applications
- Define, groom and prioritize user stories
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to establish product release timelines and perform release planning with the delivery team
- Test and demonstrate the features and integrations implemented to the business
- Interviews current and prospective clients to understand their needs with the ability to turn that into product features by developing the assets mentioned above.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Ability to apply basic UI/UX concepts and best practices to embed into requirements for design.
- Gathers intel from outside IT departments like operations, sales and marketing during the product development cycle.
- Plays a key role in tracking competitive challenges, market trends, and helps determine appropriate positioning and features to sustain competitive advantage in target segments
- Works closely with sales, marketing, customers, IT, and business operations to assure product issues are prioritized and resolved.
- Provides product demonstration and expertise for sales, account management, or client when necessary.
- Trains sales and service on new products
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
- Ability to map system workflows and user flows
- Technical ability to document API requests and responses, and the structure of the response
- Working with Postman or curl to make API calls
A Bachelor’s degree in MIS, business, and/or marketing is preferred. Must have 3 years experience in building/designing products for logistics/delivery industry, consumer service, or financial services industry. Experience in IT roles such business operations, agile development, and/or marketing is a plus. Must have 3 years of Technical Product Owner experience in the logistics/delivery industry or financial industry. Must have experience presenting key strategic initiatives to audiences to gain acceptance for new product features.
Must interface with various levels of people including clients, sales, business operations, and IT groups. Must be able to coordinate the efforts of a team, at times as a product visionary, project manager, and lead teams through product design meetings. This position requires strong analytical skills involving complex information. Must have strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes and implement problem solutions. Must be able to work with limited guidance and supervision.
WHO ARE WE?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses.
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- Home office possibilities
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware
- A unique office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
- Team events