Ipan is part of Ipan/Delegate and CPA Global Group and a leading IP and technology company. Our group offers IP management services and IP management software solutions for numerous global corporations and law firms, delivering unmatched levels of service, while also optimizing and reducing costs. This unique combination enables our customers to focus on innovation rather than administration, and has made us one of the fastest growing and largest IP service companies in the world.
So, if you need assistance to register and keep your IP rights, we have an optimal solution for you!
Our offices are located at more than 30 countries worldwide and backed by a global team of 3,000+ passionate and visionary people.
We are currently building our Belgrade team and looking for new colleagues with various skillsets. Visit https://www.ipan-services.com/careers/ to find out more.
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Location: Boulevard vojvode Bojovica 8, Belgrade (New location from November 2019) - Karađorđeva 65, Savski venac, Beograd (Current)
The Product Owner will be responsible for maximizing the value of the products by continuous improvement and management of requirements, balancing the interests of hundreds of end customers and various internal stakeholders.
We would expect from you to:
- Create detailed specifications for our Development team based on requirements defined by Product Management.
- Work closely with our Development team in order to ensure that features are implemented according to the product vision, and that acceptance criteria are met.
- Provide estimations for new features together with our Development team.
- Participate in product development backlog prioritization.
- Share a clear vision regarding our product and to participate in shaping product strategy.
- Communicate with Product Management and other Stakeholders to clarify business requirements.
- Participate in product roadmap planning and prioritization.
- Facilitate Scrum events (Backlog refinement meeting, Sprint review and planning etc.).
- Organize and hold demos of new features.
- Align regularly with the Product Owners of the group’s other software platforms.
Our ideal match:
- Has a proven record of learning, understanding and mastering complex business processes.
- Can accommodate flexible working hours for interactions with our U.S.-based teams.
- Has at least 5 years of working experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or similar.
- Is experienced with agile development teams and processes.
- Is creative and passionate about what she/he does.
- Has excellent understanding of business requirements.
- Has a degree in software engineering, or another engineering discipline.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Is fluent in English.
- Intellectual Property domain knowledge is a plus.
- Private health insurance.
- Cooked meals.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Flexible worktime options.
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Relaxation area.
- Sports opportunities.
- Company events.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.