Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our team in Belgrade, as a Product Owner. As a leading part of the Sport Software Team a dedicated and skilled agile software development team producing real time embedded software for sports products. You will be involved in the Specification, design and prioritisation of implementation to enhance existing and expand product range.
- If you like to be responsible for the design and implementation of products
- if you are thrilled to develop an idea from the initial stages until it's in the public API
- if you enjoy teamwork
Then this is your ideal new job!
Here’s a little taste of your challenge
As a member of our team, you are responsible for:
- Analyze requirements and develop an approach for solving it.
- Interact with Product Managers / Marketing define and understand product concepts
- Drive User experience team to detailed flows / assets for implementation.
- Work with development team to define and size user stories for implementation.
What we expect from you
There is no set route to become a Product Owner at TomTom. The successful applicant will be part of a new, dynamic and exciting team in a growth area of the organization. The work environment is challenging and fast moving.
- Ability to distil concepts into an implementable product specification
- Experience of working with Agile / Scrum teams development driven by user stories
- Experience of building product incrementally to achieve rapid time to market,
- Strong interpersonal skills to encourage that bit extra or negotiate the requirements back
- Proactive in understanding whole ecosystem to identify system issues early in the lifecycle
- A technical understanding software development or experience of software development desirable.
- Focus on delivering quality.
What you can expect from us
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of consumer electronics and wearable technology
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- Indefinite contract, 25 annual leave days, pension scheme, life, medical and disability insurance, up to 50% discount on products and bonus scheme;
- Among others, an online learning platform as well as live speeches from software development gurus, like Uncle Bob;
- International relocation package and professional support (if applicable).
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers. The reference to this job is 24792
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.