Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
About your Role and Responsibilities
As a Product Specialist in our Delivery CASD team, you will be writing test scenarios, test applications and create test result reports. You will be involved in the implementation of ASSECO custom applications, make and conduct presentations, participate in pre-sales activities.
In addition, you will create user manuals and update knowledge base, prepare and execute training of advanced users. You will communicate with clients to precisely define the problem as well as clearly present the solution for the presented problem. Finally, you will provide timely and efficient resolution of customer requests in accordance to SLA, analyse problem causes and report to development team.
- You have 2+ years of experience in software testing and implementation
- You possess education in the area of computing science (or equivalent)
- You have good knowledge of MS SQL, JIRA or RedMine
- You are fluent in English
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department electronically.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.