Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
- Requirement analysis: Analysis of the client needs and transforming them into tasks
- Implementation: Active contribution in projects implementation in bank-client environment
- Testing: Testing of software products
- Documentation: Elaborates and continuously updates the documentation, help and user manuals for the software product modules.
- Trainings: Preparation of trainings curriculums and corresponding documentation, performing training the customer for the new functions or modules
- Presentations and pre-sales: Preparation of demo scenarios, making and conducting presentations and participating in pre-sales, sales and marketing activities, contributing in preparation of marketing material for the relevant application
- University degree of technical or economical orientation.
- Intermediate skills of Windows OS administration, MS SQL, MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of banking business.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Strong drive to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability and willingness to work as a part of team and to build strong working relationships.
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improve existing.
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with new challenging technologies in an excellent team of people
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department under following address by sending your CV electronically.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.