Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Project Assistant Resource Manager
About your Role
As a Project Assistant_Resource Manager in our Resource Management Banking team, you will plan, develop and coordinate specific Business Unit team on a daily basis, according to ASEE standards in order to achieve high level of service and efficiency. You will also support Project Management on banking software project implementations.
In addition, you will provide monthly, quarterly and annual Operation Office reports for the BU Managers, Operation Office Manager, and Head of Resource Management. You will continually maintain OO policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance and accuracy with the ASEE Country Group Standards and Guidelines.
- You hold a technical /business bachelor degree
- You have 1+ years of experience in resource management or project management
- You have knowledge and understanding of business analysis and processes
- You have strong knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team player and open to acquiring and constantly improving your skills and competencies
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Encouraging and helpful co-workers
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, a free gym, casual dress code, sports activities, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.09.2018.