Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud, and high-performance computing, the group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 73 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Managing complex IT projects for large companies
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan, constantly monitor, and report on the progress of the project
- Developing project scope and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility, together with Solution Architect
- Project crisis prevention and resolution
- Control project tasks, reporting using corporate tools
- Manage the relationship with the clients and handling stakeholders
- Perform risk management techniques to mitigate project risks
- Manage comprehensive project documentation during all project phases and levels
- Fostering trust and productive working relationships with colleagues and business partners
- University degree in the field of information technology
- PM certificates, such as PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA are preferred
- Proven experience in managing complex IT software projects, minimum of 7 years
- SAP project experience highly regarded
- Knowledge of the methodology and tools in the field of software engineering
- Time management skills and the ability to adjust priorities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Superb soft skills and ability to motivate people
- Experience in managing teams of more than 5-20 members
- Fluent in English
- A high level of mobility is strongly desired
What we offer:
- Motivating remuneration package and benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Opportunity to work with best SAP consultants in the region
- Coaching by Senior Project Managers
- Internal PM certification
- Dynamic business environment
- Stimulating place to work and grow
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.